I have saved up enough awards! So I guess it’s time to finally make a post about it. There is a chance that I might have forgotten a few awards. If so, please let me know!
I was nominated for this award by Angelswhisper, thank you so much, I’m flattered!
- I haven’t finished my study yet.
- I like cats.
- I hate to have cold feet.
- I like the winter
- I like snow.
- I’m a bit of a slob.
- I’m messy and chaotic.
- Horror movies give me nightmares.
- I trust people too easily.
- I sometimes can’t come up with the most simple word, or I only know the English word.
- I sometimes totally confuse up my sentence with words, even in Dutch.
The 11 Nominations
- Alfie & Mollie
- Hey It’s Jet Here
- Hands on Bowie
- Animal Couriers
- Long Life Cats and Dogs
- Georgia About
- The Nominee of the Wonderful Team member Readership Award shall display the logo on his/her post/page and/or sidebar.
- The Nominee shall nominate 14 readers they appreciate over a period of 7 days (1 week) – this can be done at any rate during the week. It can be ALL on one day or a few on one day and a few on another day, etc.
I nominate the following people
- It’s a pussycats life
- One Spoiled Cat
- My Three Moggies
- Passion for Cats
- Jimmie Chew
- Cat universe
To thank the blogger for the nomination – check, to blog about seven things about me that you may not know and to nominate seven of my own bloggers for the award.
Seven Things About Me You May Not Know
Suki and Hiro aren’t the only animals in this apartment. My boyfriend owns three leopard gecko’s. One male, and two females. They don’t really have a name, and I think they are around three years old already. I don’t know why he wanted Gecko’s so badly, but these aren’t the kind of gecko’s that are able to climb walls. They live in a big terrarium, and often call it ‘Cat TV’.
- As mentioned before I have a boyfriend. We are together for more than four years, and we live together in a small city in the north of Holland. His parents are from Hong kong but my boyfriend, his brother and his sister are all born in Holland. They rather call themselves ‘Dutch’ than ‘Chinese’. His parents and I didn’t had an easy start, but we’re finally getting along. Besides I’d give up everything for him.
- I have two jobs. I work in a Chinese restaurant (yes, the one from my parents’ boyfriend), and I work in a catering business, my previous internship where I recently got a job. I got two jobs because I’m going to work for a year before I start a new study again, and I hope to finally get my driver license.
- I almost finished my study Hospitality Management. I liked the study in the first two years, but the longer I worked with people (guests) the more I started to dislike the study and the jobs. People get more ruder with each day, and it’s just not fun anymore. You basically work your ass off for little money. I’m probably going to do a new study next year. Animal Management.
- I’m very emotional. Songs, commercial, sad movies, sad moments, the cruel world. It can all make me burst out in tears. I was never like this, I could watch the Lion King without crying when I was little. But now…
- I’m a big fan of several music artists and bands. I grew up with U2 (thanks, dad!), and I will always love them. I also totally dig Hurts, Marina and the Diamonds, Aziatix, Utada Hikaru, Theory of a Deadman and Ellie Goulding. I probably have much more favorite bands and songs on my MP3-player, but these are the ones I probably listen to the most.
- I have another blog. But because I want to stay anonymous on there I haven’t posted it on my blog, or on the blogroll. So if you want to follow me there (or want to know more about me), you can email me for the link, or message me on facebook, or ask for it on the Cats & Co facebook page, I will send the link your way!
The nominations for this blog are:
- This Clever Camera
- Confessions Of a Cat Woman
- Cat From Hell
It’s up to you what you do with these awards! Giving it away, or just leave it be!