Since this a kitty-blog, and everything is about cats. I got this great idea while I was at work making myself useful.
It’s called “Cat of the Month“.
Whats the deal?
This probably won’t take more than five minutes. At least, if you know what to write and which picture you want to send in. That’s right, a picture! Not from you, I don’t care about your face. But your cats face is much more interesting – to me.
From all the pictures that are sent in, I will pick out one cat that will be the “Cat of the Month” and I will put him up in this blog, with the picture you have sent in together with the information.
Doesn’t that sound like a perfect idea? Yes!
So what do you have to do?
1. Send a picture (or more than one) of your cat(s) to Catsnco (at) hotmail (dot) com
2. Add some required information such as:
- Name (yours and your cat’s name)
- Age (of your cat(s))
- Country you and your cat are from
- Breed (Don’t worry if it’s unknown)
- Information you’d like to share. (For example: What are his hobbies, favorite food, crazy habits, What is he/she good at? Etc)
3. And hope your cat will be the “Cat of the Month“! Which will be the first step for your cat to become famous.
And I’ll pick out a cat at the end of every month that will be the Cat of the Month.
All entries should be sent in before the 25th of every month.
You can see all the previous posts right here.
I can’t wait for all the cute pictures that I am going to see! Your cat is going to be so proud of you.