I have totally forgotten about Cat of the Month. Mainly because I didn’t got much mails last year. But that changed! So I suppose It’s time for Cat of the Month again! I’m a bit late! But better late than never right?
He’s a shelter cat, and he has brought Mary nothing but joy! That’s what cats do, they bring us nothing but joy, and they make us happy.
Congrats, Jack Sinclair for being cat of the month!
Do you want to be in Cat of the Month as well? Is your cat forcing you to submit a picture of him? Alright, I’ll tell you how you can do that.
1. Send a picture of your cat(s) to Catsnco@hotmail.com
2. Add some required information such as:
– Name (yours and your cat’s name)
– Country you and your cat are from
– Breed (Don’t worry if it’s unknown)
– Information you’d like to share. (For example: What are his hobbies, favorite food, crazy habits, What is he/she good at? Etc)
3. And hope your cat will be the “Cat of the Month“!
You can read everything here.