This naughty boy here is Chris — 12 pounds, 4-year-old of pure trouble! He lives with his owner Chuck in Florida, together with another Puck, but he causes less trouble!
Chuck met Chris while volunteering at a rescue organization in Myrtle Beach in 2009. Chris was about five months old at the time. He jumped on his back while he was cleaning the cages. They ended up adopting him. He had already been returned by another couple the day after they adopted him. He probably wouldn’t let them sleep. Chris likes to bite and get on people’s shoulders!
Chris has been giving Chuck a tough three and a half years, but also much love and entertainment! He likes to knock over the q-tips on the ground too. This happens so often that they hardly notice it. We all know that cats go crazy for q-tips! How bad is Chris? I think the photo’s say enough!
Congratulations Chris (and Chuck)!
Curious about Chris his adventures? Check out badcatchris.com!
Do you want to be in Cat of the Month as well? Is your cat forcing you to submit a picture of him? Alright, I’ll tell you how you can do that.
1. Send a picture of your cat(s) to Catsnco@hotmail.com
2. Add some required information such as:
- Name (yours and your cat’s name)
- Country you and your cat are from
- Breed (Don’t worry if it’s unknown)
- Information you’d like to share. (For example: What are his hobbies, favorite food, crazy habits, What is he/she good at? Etc)
3. And hope your cat will be the “Cat of the Month“!
You can read everything here.