April is already over! Today is actually ‘Queensday’ here in Holland. We still call it Queensday, even though the Queens son has already taken over her place, and we now have a King. On Queensday here, we’ll party, drink, and the entire country is one big market-place where people will sell their junk.
April will make place for May, and because it’s the last day of April, we have another gorgeous kitty for ‘Cat of the Month‘.
Finn is Lindsay’s two-year old cat and they are from Canada. Due to his pretty face and bubble-gum pink nose, Finn was actually called “Lucy”. Lindsay already had her suspicions that “Lucy” might be a male, but that wasn’t confirmed until the vet gave Finn his first check up.
First, Finn wasn’t welcome in his house because by her dad, and they already have another cat. Finn soon worked his way into their hearts. Now they are best friends, and even watch the hockey games together — Finn curled up in the crook of Grandpa’s Elbow.
Finn enjoys fine jazz music, Moneysense magazine and socializing with other cats in the neighborhood. He’s a very social fellow and demands attention! He also likes nesting under the covers of Lindsay’s bed.
What a cute man-cat Finn is!
Congratulations Finn & Lindsay!
Do you want to be in Cat of the Month as well? Is your cat forcing you to submit a picture of him? Alright, I’ll tell you how you can do that.
1. Send a picture of your cat(s) to Catsnco@hotmail.com
2. Add some required information such as:
– Name (yours and your cat’s name)
– Country you and your cat are from
– Breed (Don’t worry if it’s unknown)
– Information you’d like to share. (For example: What are his hobbies, favorite food, crazy habits, What is he/she good at? Etc)
3. And hope your cat will be the “Cat of the Month“!
You can read everything here.