Even though it’s almost April, The weather should be showing some spring signs. Sadly it’s snowing here and it feels more like January than April! But that doesn’t stop us from doing another Cat Of The Month!
This is Gus! Gus lived with his mom in Anita’s Garden in Cyprus. Anita got him neutered by a wonderful local animal charity called ‘Kyrenia Animal Rescue’. Anita kept Gus and his mum. His favorite way to pass time is pulling down on to the floor for anything he can reach. Towels from bathroom hooks, tea towels from the oven door, dressing gowns hanging in the bedroom, just about anything!
His favorite food? Pretty much everything! Gus, almost reaching two years of age, is loved by the entire family. Lucky him!
Congratulations Gus and Anita!
Do you want your cat to be Cat of the Month as well?
What do you have to do?
1. Send a picture of your cat(s) to Catsnco@hotmail.com
2. Add some required information such as:
- Name (yours and your cat’s name)
- Country you and your cat are from
- Breed (Don’t worry if it’s unknown)
- Information you’d like to share. (For example: What are his hobbies, favorite food, crazy habits, What is he/she good at? Etc)
I’ll pick out a cat at the end of every month that I will choose as the Cat of the Month.