I was so stupid not to schedule posts for the week and I’m really tired. So here are just some simple facts. I promise not to let you guys down again, haha!
- The technical term for a cat’s hairball is a “bezoar”.
- A cat can’t climb head first down a tree because every claw on a cat’s paw points the same way. To get down from a tree, a cat must back down.
- A cat can travel at a top speed of about 31 mph (49 km) over a short distance.
- he little tufts of hair in a cat’s ear that help keep out dirt direct sounds into the ear, and insulate the ears are called “ear furnishings.”
- A female cat is called a queen or a molly.
- The claws on the cat’s back paws aren’t as sharp as the claws on the front paws because the claws in the back don’t retract and, consequently, become worn.
- The average cat food meal is equal to about five mice.
- Baking chocolate is the most dangerous chocolate to your cat.
- Mother cats teach their kittens to use the litter box.
- A tortoiseshell is black with red or orange markings and a calico is white with patches of red, orange and black.