It’s that time of the month again! Not only is it Halloween today, but it’s also Cat Of The Month Day! So let’s see which kitty is going to be the October cat!
This month it’s Fin!
Fin is one year old, a cat from unknown breed. He was found in Newark by his current owner. He’s a bit of a scaredy cat, he’s afraid of his own shadow. Probably because he was homeless for so long. It took Fin long to trust humans, but he is getting much better!
Fin is the brother of Darnell, and the famous Jimmie Chew, and they live with their mummy in Montclair, NJ, The United States.
Fin likes to eat everything, but he needs to be on a diet, because he is getting a bit too fat! This big boy is also very local. Every morning he meows for his breakfast, and you can’t go into the kitchen without Fin following and asking for treats. He always steals Jimmie’s kitten milk, and if you’re not careful enough with letting food or (not eatable) small things around the house, Fin will eat it. So far Fin has swallowed a pair of earrings, rubber bands and buttons. He has been to the emergency room once for swallowing a long string. Fin’s mom was very lucky he hasn’t hurt himself! Ever since they are very careful not to leave things around the house.
You can follow Jimmie Chews blog here, where you will also see Fin passing by so now and then.
Do you want to be in Cat of the Month as well? Is your cat forcing you to submit a picture of him? Alright, I’ll tell you how you can do that.
1. Send a picture of your cat(s) to Catsnco@hotmail.com
2. Add some required information such as:
– Name (yours and your cat’s name)
– Country you and your cat are from
– Breed (Don’t worry if it’s unknown)
– Information you’d like to share. (For example: What are his hobbies, favorite food, crazy habits, What is he/she good at? Etc)
3. And hope your cat will be the “Cat of the Month“!
You can read everything here.