May is already over, so tomorrow it will be June! Time flies by when you’re having fun! It’s already time for Cat Of The Month! So let’s see what kitty is Cat Of The Month of May!
This beautiful girl is names Kush. She actually belongs to the son of Terri, but Terri is her temporary custodian. Kush is only three years old, and her breed is unknown. But she got beautiful green eyes! They both are from Canada, and while Terri is working in her studio, Kush keeps her company. She excels at hanging out in anything remotely shaped like a container (boxes, baskets, egg cartons, strawberry baskets, shopping bags etc.) and sleeps in quirky spots all around the house.
Looks like Kush deserved to be Cat Of The Month! Congratulations to Terri and Kush! Her green colored eyes really seem to match this month of spring!
Another funny thing about Kush: She recently hid for two days while their cat sitter nearly went crazy looking for her.
Looks like Kush got some sense of humor too!
Does your cat wants to be in Cat of The Month too? This is what you have to do
1. Send a picture of your cat(s) to Catsnco (at) hotmail (dot) com
2. Add some required information such as:
- Name (yours and your cat’s name)
- Age (of your cat)
- Country you and your cat are from
- Breed (Don’t worry if it’s unknown)
- Information you’d like to share. (For example: What are his hobbies, favorite food, crazy habits, What is he/she good at? Etc)
3. And hope your cat will be the “Cat of the Month“! Which will be the first step for your cat to become famous.
And I’ll pick out a cat at the end of every month that will be the Cat of the Month.
All entries should be sent in before the 25th of every month.
Read more at Cat Of The Month.