I admit that I am completely new to this stuff, but I am nominated. This means I should do this as well, right? But I would like to thank Nia who nominated me! This is a big surprise for me, to be honest. I mean, I’m only for blogging for like… I don’t know, since August. I still think my blog needs some change here and there and I think I write really, really boring. But hey! I got nominated! So maybe I’m not that boring.
And the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award is :
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
2. Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
3. Share 7 random things about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award pic on your blog post.
Let’s start with the 7 random things about myself.
Oh boy, 7 random things about myself?
I like cats. But that’s pretty obvious.
- I like tea.
Especially Chinese tea.
- I’m a fan of vintage jewelry.
Cameo, Yes please!
- I like music.
All kinds of music. Doesn’t matter from which country it is. Language doesn’t mind.
I love it, not only to do it, but also to watch it.
- I’m a fan of the Mentalist Show.
Simon Baker’s blond hair, those eyes and that smile. Aaaah….!
- I love sushi.
You can wake me up for sushi at night.
Time to nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
- Jimmie Chew
- LSCOTT POETRY
- The Creative Cat
- Maru Can Kiss My Furry…
- The Miao Chronicles
- Dr. Rayya’s Online Veterinary Journal
- Just Siamese Cats
- Autumn Sunshine & Gabrielle Angel
- Becoming Cliche
- Undercover Kitty
- Animal Couriers
Why those blogs? I follow those blogs for a reason. They inspire me, I’m always excited if I get an e-mail that they got a new post. I enjoy reading their blogs, they are worth to take a look at!